• At 8:30 AM ET, The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for 265 thousand initial claims, up from 254 thousand the previous week.
• Also at 8:30 AM, the Philly Fed manufacturing survey for July. The consensus is for a reading of 5.0, up from 4.7.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Chicago Fed National Activity Index for June. This is a composite index of other data.
• At 9:00 AM, FHFA House Price Index for May 2016. This was originally a GSE only repeat sales, however there is also an expanded index. The consensus is for a 0.4% month-to-month increase for this index.
• At 10:00 AM, Existing Home Sales for June from the National Association of Realtors (NAR). The consensus is for 5.48 million SAAR, down from 5.53 million in May. Housing economist Tom Lawler estimates the National Association of Realtors will report sales at 5.62 million SAAR in June.