• At 8:30 AM ET, The Consumer Price Index for June from the BLS. The consensus is for a 0.3% increase in CPI, and a 0.2% increase in core CPI.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Retail sales for June will be released. The consensus is for retail sales to increase 0.1% in June.
• Also at 8:30 AM, the New York Fed Empire State manufacturing survey for July. The consensus is for a reading of 5.0, down from 6.0.
• At 9:15 AM, The Fed will release Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization for June. The consensus is for a 0.4% increase in Industrial Production, and for Capacity Utilization to increase to 75.0%.
• At 10:00 AM, Manufacturing and Trade: Inventories and Sales (business inventories) report for May. The consensus is for a 0.1% increase in inventories.
• Also at 10:00 AM, University of Michigan’s Consumer sentiment index (preliminary for July). The consensus is for a reading of 93.5, unchanged from 93.5 in June.