• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 9:00 AM, FHFA House Price Index for April 2016. This was originally a GSE only repeat sales, however there is also an expanded index. The consensus is for a 0.6% month-to-month increase for this index.
• At 10:00 AM, Existing Home Sales for May from the National Association of Realtors (NAR). The consensus is for 5.57 million SAAR, up from 5.45 million in April. Housing economist Tom Lawler expects the NAR to report sales of 5.55 million SAAR in May.
• Also at 10:00 AM, Testimony, Fed Chair Janet Yellen, Semiannual Monetary Policy Report to the Congress, Before the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, Washington, D.C.
• During the day: The AIA’s Architecture Billings Index for May (a leading indicator for commercial real estate).