• At 7:00 AM ET, the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:15 AM, the ADP Employment Report for April. This report is for private payrolls only (no government). The consensus is for 193,000 payroll jobs added in April, down from 200,000 added in March.
• At 8:30 AM, the Trade Balance report for March from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for the U.S. trade deficit to be at $41.4 billion in March from $47.1 billion in February.
• At 10:00 AM, the ISM non-Manufacturing Index for April. The consensus is for index to increase to 54.7 from 54.5 in March.
• Also at 10:00 AM, Manufacturers’ Shipments, Inventories and Orders (Factory Orders) for March. The consensus is a 0.6% increase in orders.